Friday, February 20, 2015

I'm Here..

There are so many things that go through a students mine when you ask them why they aren't doing the tings that they need to do for class. Most will say that they we busy or that they really just didn't have time for it. Well let me tell you that's a bunch of bull shit. Most students just don't do things because they really didn't feel like it.

When I don't get something done it's not because i didn't want to it's because I am either at sports or at work. The students here at Righetti have a very lazy work ethic. I am not excluding myself from that because I know that I have that same type of work ethic at times too. Is it possible for people to actually get things done when they need to? Is it the way that this course is set up or is it just the way we were raised by our parents and how we were set up by our former teachers?

What have I done in this class? I really haven't done much to be honest. I wish I was able to say that I have done everything that I needed to do to get a solid A in this class, but I haven't There is work that I have turned in late, there is work that I haven't even turned in. But for the most part what I have turned is reflects how I think about things. This blog may not be the best blog that Dr Preston has ever seen but it damn sure is a great blog. The way I learn isn't the same way that other students learn and that's just fine with me.

I am a person who is going to do things in the way that I feel will best help me understand things. I am not someone who is going to sit back and let people bother me at all. For the rest of the year I really hope to get things done and show people how I really go about things. Projects are the best way for me to show what I like to do and that's pretty much it.

Have I read Catcher in the Rye? Hell yeah I read that book, and i loved it. This is the second time that I have read this book and I couldn't explain it any better then a book that helps people think about what they really are inside. Ask me how I can prove that and I will show you. Have fun reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment