Monday, March 2, 2015

Jiro

I believe that Jiro is a dedicated  person. He is a hard worker and is always striving to do better. Jiro said in his interview "Always look ahead and above yourself". This spoke to me by showing me how much people can care for the work and the effort that they day or put into something. I look at Jiro and I see someone with drive. Someone who will stop at nothing to accomplish what he wants to accomplish. In this generation it seems fewer people are determined and ambitious. Some people in my generation have great ideas and ambition like no other, but there isn't as many as there used to be. We need to try a little more and work a little harder and great things will be the outcome. Jiro has worked very hard to be were he is and with the amount of competition he had coming in around the time this documentary was made. He could be traveling the world, but he's working in his kitchen because that is his passion. It's people like Jiro that show why you should want to be a better version of yourself"Dedicate your life to mastering your skill." Jiro shows complete and utter focus on his dream. He knows what he wants. He wants to get better and better, doing so by pushing himself to reach his full potential. In most instances once a person reaches the success level Jiro has they stop. I know what I  want to do in my future but that doesn't always mean that its going to happen the way that I want it to happen, Things in this world don't just get handed to you, you have to work and work to get better at what you want to do in you life. When you try and try at things and you fail most people stop. But real success comes out of that one accomplishment through all of the failures. If we want something enough we don't stop until we've obtained it and mastered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment