Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Master Piece



  1. What is your intended outcome?  Who will benefit besides you?
    1. There is so many things that can come out of trying to tell different peoples stories. My main focus really is to show people that writing things isn't the only way you can tell a story. I want to show people that photography is a great way to express feelings and emotions. Many people can benefit from this because it will help them understand that something that is visual can be as strong as something that was written in word.
  2. How will present your process, findings, and/or results?  How will your method of presenting create value for your audience/community?
    1. I will show this process by putting a performance together. It may not be a slid show that people see every time they give a presentation because students start to get tired of that and they will just blank out and not listen to what I have to say to them. This may include not only showing my blog but by possibly doing a live photo shoot in the room or showing them how the process of everything works. Its not just the thought of the photo that counts, there is a lot of hard work and effort put behind every image that is captured.
  3. How much of a plan do you currently have, and how much do you need?  What "next steps" or routines are you currently engaged with, and what do we need to create so that you feel like you're making the sort of progress that will enable you to end your high school career with a smashing success?
    1. I need to figure out how I can work with a student to tell their story. I'm not sure on what students to ask because I'm not sure on what kind of stories I want to tell.
  4. If you're not already monitoring your own performance, what systems/structures do you need so that you can sustain your momentum and achieve your goals without someone else nagging you?
    1. This masterpiece is really something that I really need to keep a calender on. Its more of needing to find people to talk to that are willing to let me take pictures of them and are willing to let me do what I do best.
  5. The "Masterpiece Academy" will begin on May 11 (the week after the AP exam).  Please let me know if you need help creating a workflow calendar that will get you where you want to go by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment